Right to Receive Documents
Notice of rights of members of Liontown Resources Limited in connection with certain documents
Liontown Resources Limited (ABN 39 118 153 825) (Liontown or the Company) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of Liontown (Members) to:
- make a standing election to receive specific documents in physical or electronic form;
- make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form; or
- elect not to receive certain documents.
The documents to which this election applies includes:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Members of Liontown, such as notices of meeting and proxy and voting forms;
- documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by Members without a meeting;
- annual reports of Liontown (comprising the financial report, directors' report, and auditor's report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of Members' rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,
together with any other documents required by relevant regulations (collectively, the Documents).
Each Member is entitled to:
a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical or electronic form; and
b) elect not to be sent annual reports by Liontown (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations), by notifying Liontown of the election.
- The election to be sent certain Documents in physical or electronic form or not at all will apply on the first business day after Liontown receives notice of the Member's election. If the Member specifies a later date in that notice, the election will apply on the first business day after that later date. Despite those elections, if regulations for the purpose of the Corporations Act specify another date for that election to apply, the election applies from that date.
- A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
- A Member may withdraw an election at any time by notifying Liontown. The withdrawal will apply on and from the first business day after Liontown receives notice of the Member's withdrawal. If the Member specifies a later date in that notice, the withdrawal will apply on and from the first business day after that later date. Despite those withdrawals, if the regulations for the purpose of the Corporations Act specify another date for that withdrawal to apply, the election applies from that date.
- An election to be sent Documents in physical form will not apply if Liontown is required or permitted under the Corporations Act to send Documents by a particular date and the election is received by Liontown on or after the date that is 30 days immediately before any date by which Liontown is required or permitted to send Documents.
Ad hoc requests to receive Documents
A Member may also make ad hoc requests to receive a particular Document in either physical or electronic form.
If a Member makes an ad hoc request, Liontown will take reasonable steps to send a Document that complies with the ad hoc request by the later of the following:
- three business days after the date on which Liontown receives the request; or
- if Liontown is permitted to send the Document under the Corporations Act by a particular time, that time.
How to make your election, withdrawal, or ad hoc requests
Liontown encourages all Members to elect to receive documents electronically. This will allow Members to be immediately informed of the Company’s activities and reduce the Company's impact on the environment by minimising paper usage.
You may make your election, withdrawal, or ad hoc request by contacting our share registry, Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd, using the following options:
If you make an election, withdrawal or ad hoc request by telephone or mail, please quote your security holder reference number or holder identification number, and provide the name of the registered holder.